Tarot cards are popular these days. If you want to learn to read these cards, you will need knowledge and intuition as both play their part to help you read these cards. Below are 5 ways you can learn to read Tarot cards and become aware of your own future.
- Understand different Tarot decks and pick your favorite
When go in the market for Tarot cards, you are going to find a lot of decks. For example, there is a Rider-Waite Tarot, Deviant Moon Tarot, DruidCraft Tarot, and Morgan-Greer Tarot. These are two most popular decks. However, you don’t have to restrain yourself to these choices. Every year new Tarots are published. You can read reviews of these new Tarots and see if a new deck is what you want. But you can also pick up a classic Tarot deck.
- Understand how the Tarots work
One of the most important steps in order to read Tarots is to transfer your energy into the deck and develop a mission statement. You should hold the deck and then shuffle it many times. When you spend time with your cards, hold them, and shuffle them often, you transfer your energy into your deck.
You also need to understand a Tarot deck. Here are some points that would help you know basic concepts of Tarot decks.
- There are a total of 78 cards in a deck.
- A standard Tarot deck has 56 minor arcane and 22 major arcane.
- Major arcane represents events and stages of life. These are common to all humans. However, the journey of one’s life will be different from journey of other people depending on how the major arcane is laid out.
- Minor arcane represents feelings, emotions, and people who are connected with these feelings and emotions. These cards also represent circumstances.
- Ideally, you should remember all the 78 cards, including major and minor arcane.
- Read a book on Tarot
A good book can always be a great help. You will find many good books on Tarots that can teach you a lot of stuff including how to read Tarots.
Although reading a book on Tarots is a great way to start learning the basics but you shouldn’t rely too much on any book as you want to practice and memorize cards and not just read about them. You won’t be able to read the cards until you practice often.
- Start practice by picking a card a day
The best way to learn Tarots is to practice. Combine your knowledge and intuition. It will take time and practice so start by picking a card a day. Try to get insight into your future and see how your day would be according to the Tarot.
- Start practicing card combinations and become a master reader
Now that you have the knowledge and you have developed some intuition with your deck by reading a card daily, it’s time to start practicing combinations. The best way to practice this is to pick a few cards from the deck and see them as connected to each other. Try to figure out the meaning of these cards using your knowledge and intuition. This will help you develop a deeper understanding of Tarots.